Shows, Publications & Awards
Click to Enlarge
- Art for Life 2018, Columbus Museum of Art. Preview Party; Friday, September 14, 6PM. Silent and Live Auctions, Saturday, September 15, 6PM. 480 East Broad Street, Columbus, 43215
- “Ohio Artists of Today” at the newly renovated Mithoff building at the corner of West Main Street and South Columbus Street in Lancaster, Ohio. Opening premiere is July 14, 2018, 6-9PM, admission $25 per person, featuring wine and cheese pairings. Reservations can be made by calling 740-475-0662. Exhibition re-opens to the public on July 20 through July 28, 1-4PM daily during the Lancaster Art Walk.
- From Here to Havana, solo exhibit, Sharon Weiss Gallery, Short North Arts District. August 3rd-31st, 2017
- Art for Life, Columbus Museum of Art, September, 2016.
- RAW Gallery. 112 East Main Street, Columbus, Ohio. The Greater Columbus Arts Council and the 2016 Columbus Community Arts Partnership Award, September, 2016.
- The Lancaster and Fairfield County Paintings at the Georgian Museum, Lancaster, Ohio, July, 2016.
- The Ohio State University Faculty Club, solo exhibit “Sea & Ski and the Road Between“. November-December, 2015.
- The Century Association, New York City, NY. “Going to Town” Cityscapes from the Collection of Remak Ramsay. October, 2015. Century Association, 7 W 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036.
Selected Past Exhibitions
- Sharon Weiss Gallery, “Jim Murrin Recent Works“, solo exhibition of paintings, May 2015
- OAL Annual 98th Spring Juried Exhibition; OSU Urban Arts Space, 2009.
- OAL Annual Fall Juried Exhibition, Columbus Cultural Arts Center, 2008.
- OAL 97th Annual Spring Juried Exhibition, Springfield Museum of Art, 2008.
- Reed Arts, “The Operation is Art, Physician Painters”, 1998.
- The Ohio State University Dental Journal, cover story, Fall, 2015
- Dublin Life Magazine, cover story, Dec-Jan 2011-12
- Studio Visit Magazine, Vol. 16, Fall 2011